s g accountancy
s g accountancy


Self Assessment-

There are many circumstances were you need to file a self assessment tax return. If you are self employed, a director of a company, a trustee or if you have foreign income or any other income which is not taxed.

You are legally obliged to declare your income and will be required to file an online self assessment tax return annually by the 31st of January, and make yearly payments towards your tax liability.

Corporation tax-

This tax relates to Limited companies and must be submitted on/before 9 months from accounting year end date.

We can assess and determine your tax position and advise the best strategy to minimise your tax liability, by managing your tax affairs to ensure if there are any tax savings to be made.

Print | Sitemap

We are located at:

SG Accountancy

102 Treverbyn Road

Carclaze Ind Estate


PL25 4EW

Contact us today!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:


+44 01726 77302



Or use our contact form.

Get social with us.